Thursday 17 May 2012

Work for Friday 18 May 2012

Today you have lots to get finished. I would like everyone working quietly

Everyone needs to complete Daily Challenge Number 34 then you can choose the order that you complete the following tasks.

Reading - Complete their group activity sheet and Action English work on conjunctions.

Literacy - Read Chapter 22 of Cry of the Taniwha, then answer the following questions.
1. Describe what happened in this chapter.
2. Reflect on your literacy work this week. PMI - the good, the bad and the interesting...

Maths - Complete the frequency table for the word types.

Topic - Continue with your research. Remember what you are going to be marked on, and remember that I will be collecting in your notes as well as your finished slide show and speech.

Blog - Enter your running times for the 1.5 km run today - comment on your running progress this week, and the reasons for this change.

6 comments:

  1. See you on monday Mrs Harvey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sick miss :-( we miss you . ♥ xxooxoxoxoxoxoooxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you OK Mrs Harvey?? Will you be here on Monday?? I really hope so. Get well soon if you are sick. ☺ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm deleting my notes as I go along though... :P :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss look at my blog and vote on my voty thingy

    ReplyDelete